Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kelly's Wedding

This past weekend boyfriend and I took Friday off from work and drove down to Salem Oregon for my co-worker Kelly's wedding and it was so much fun. Her wedding had a Hollywood theme. They ceremony was held in an old school movie theatre. The groom walked down the aisle to the theme music from Top Gun and the bridesmaids wore Marilyn Monroe inspired dresses. On each place setting was a romantic movie quote. It was a really cute event!

The wedding party was one of the largest I've ever seen. There were eight groomsmen, 5 bridesmaids, 2 bridesmen (which I loved!), three ring bearers, and a flower girl. They looked so fab stading up on the theatre with the eiffel tower in the background.

Marilyn greated guests at the door and Boyfriend asked for her digits. I was cool with it:-)

Boyfriend and I with wonky eyes!

No comments: