Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Breath of Fresh Air



Last night I met a good friend of mine from my days at Marquette for dinner. We went to a Belltown spot called Black Bottle and caught up on the last few years. It's so funny how facebook provides the outline and catching up is really just about filling in the cracks!

Anyways, Michelle is just an amazing girl and catching up last night was such a breath of fresh air. She's so down to earth and has accomplished so much. I couldn't fathom being a first year teacher and an MU grad student at the same time!! That's crazy. Her and her fabulous boyfriend LaRoy (who unfortunately didn't make his way out to Seattle) both have roots here and will be coming back over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I'm looking forward to them meeting Boyfriend. Although a little nervous for what embarrassing stories could come out of that meet and greet. Those two have a lot of dirt from my college days! After that I will be putting "Mission: Michelle and LaRoy Seattle Relocation" into full effect:-)

1 comment:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Sounds like a great night! I love Black Bottle!