Friday, June 5, 2009

Nicole Richie Buys a new House


I've always been a Nicole Richie fan. I think she's hillarious and fabulous! Anyways she just purchased an Aspen inspired Laurel Canyon property shy of the $2 M. mark. The home is 5,380 square feet and has 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. It looks like a super cute slightly bohemian place to raise a family. BTW I'm so excited to hear what they name their next child. I love the name Harlow. I hear it's a baby boy....
It's amazing how much the home prices have gone down in Los Angeles. I know Boyfriend and I will probably call L.A. home at some point in our advanture and it is nice to see we may not be entirely priced out of the city.
images: The Real Estalker

2 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Remember how we would watch the Simple Life together and you were Nicole and I was Paris? haha! Nicole is wayyy better than Paris, how did I let you be her??

Ivy Wilson said...

Ahh! I totally forgot about that. Remeber how we were going to do our own version of The Simple Life and road trip throughout the US and film it!