Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!


I heart April Fool's day. Not only is it my anniversary (no irony intended) but it is also a fun day that is designed to make me people laugh out loud. So today I came to work super excited about my April Fools joke. I asked two of the sales guys at work if they would call boyfriend at his office and pretend to be radio DJ's. They were supposed to say, "We have your girlfriend Ivy on the line and in order for her to win these coveted Britney Spears tickets we need to you to sing your favorite Britney song. On the count of three... one, two, three...."
Well there were a few glitches in my perfect plan. First of all our sales team was involved in meetings all day. So I had to ask the IT dept. ummm they prefaced my request with, "Sure but I don't have any people skills" and "I'll need a script of everything I'm supposed to say." Needless to say boyfriend caught on and didn't fall for my trick.
That's ok though. I can still imagine him singing, "oops I did it again" in his little office. That makes me laugh!

No comments: