Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just another reason she's so lovely


Ok.... So I have pretty much been a Lauren Conrad fan since the beginning. During the Laguna Beach years most girls I know identified with little miss Queen Bee Kristin Cavallari. Nope not me, I've always been a fan of the nice girl.
Often nice girls play the side kick like my dear Donna Martin, but everyonce in a while they are cast as the heroin, i.e. Lauren Conrad.
Lovely Lauren has released a new necklace line that donates all profits to a charity that helps break the cycle of teen violence. The link to purchase her necklaces is: www.shop.avon.com The necklace is called the Mark Have a Heart Necklace and it's supercute!
Also, a dear friend of mine recently wrote a fabulous piece on Breaking the Cycle of Abuse. Her amazing articulation can be found at www.ratherhaveacat.blogspot.com

No comments: