Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Update


Friday kicked off with two basketball games which my team unfortunately did not win. My dad came to the games though and that was fun. Later that night Boyfriend and I tried out a new West Seattle restaurant called Fresh Bistro. The food was really good and the wait staff was super friendly. I think they are still going through their growing pains a bit but I could see that becoming a fave west seattle spot. After dinner we walked off our food by hitting up Alki and taking a bunch of goofy pictures. It was such a beautiful night and so pretty so see the stars, space needle, and the water. Those nights make me love Seattle.

Saturday I had two more bball games. We went 1-1 which isn't too bad but we could have done much better. Boyfriend and I hit up the west seattle festival. I think they were gearing up for Seafaire. There were tons of booths, floats, and food. Plus it was a million degrees outside.


Sunday I had more bball... Then Boyfriend and I hit the gym and got in a faboosh workout. After that we did lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and I had my fave grilled salmon, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. One of my favorite meals. Then we went and saw Bruno which I do not recommend. It was way too much and I have no idea how it did not receive an NC-17 rating. Children should not be allowed to watch it.

No comments: