Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

"Baby Jackson"


Beth concentrating and attempting to beat the boys


John preparing to toss



The USC edition

Boyfriend with Beans in Hand

Boyfriend and I had a fun and low key fourth of July. It started out with an intense run/workout at the park. This was my first workout in about a month and I almost died. Boyfriend had me doing windsprints and push ups (I deteste push ups), sit-ups, bench dips, and a mile run. I was exhausted, a little bit grouchy, and soar from wakeboarding the day before! After drill sargeant Boyfriend calmed down we headed out to his co-workers for a BBQ.
Boyfriend brought this corn toss game which his friend makes and is a really fun tailgate party game. http://www.nwcorntoss.com/. We had great food and the highlight of the night was Boyfriend's kareoke rendition of Billie Jean! He did all his "baby Jackson" moves. It was so funny:-)

No comments: