Thursday, May 21, 2009







Last night my mom and I went to Palamino's and then saw Grease at the 5th Ave. theatre. Grease is such a fun production! You can sing along and dance through most of the songs plus the costumes are so fun. Taylor Hicks was in the production. It's crazy becuase he's heavily hyped on the Marquee and advertising but he plays the teen angel and is only in one scene. I'm not a huge A.I. fan so it didn't make much difference to me but there were some audience members who treated Taylor Hicks' introduction like he was Justin Timberlake or something.
All in all it's a fun and fabulous way to kick-off summer and I definitely reccommend it!

2 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

My parents went to it last week. I was a little bummed they didn't invite me though.

Anonymous said...

OMG you nutcase. Taylor Hicks?! You have to be kidding me. i just peed my pants laughing!