Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner with Friends


Last night boyfriend and I met up with our friends B and Steve. We went to Purple Cafe downtown (after I forgot to make reservations at Wild Ginger.) Purple is one of my fave Seattle restaurants. We started off with the baked brie apetizer which is delish! For dinner I had the pear and goat cheese pizza and it was amazing. Steve ordered goat cheese ice cream for dessert... it was ummmm interesting.


It was so fun catching up with Brandy and Steve. I hardly ever get to see her because she's a busy lady. We all had a great time at dinner. B and I traded war stories from Ruth Dykeman and it was fun listening to Steve chime in and try to relate with tax stories... somehow a disgruntled tax client pales in comparison to crazy teenagers who try to blow up buildings.


All in all it was a great night and I hope we get to do it again soon.

2 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I LOVE their bakes brie! I am craving it right now. I like the new layout too!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

oops! meant to say "baked brie"